Harley

Harley
an Angelman

Thursday 16 June 2011

A message from Lois

This is a message from Lois who contacted me,


When my growing granddaughter, who has AS, couldn't be fitted with large enough bibs, I took out my sewing machine to solve the problem. I showed the resulting smock to friends, who loved it, and my project, Sophie's Smocks, named after my granddaughter, was born so that many kids with AS could have a free smock.

I buy new and gently used turtlenecks and trim. Supporters donate their time to cut and sew, and their money for postage and materials to keep the project ongoing.

All the smocks are FREE for children or older with AS. I make child size 6 to adult XL.

To get a smock, all you have to do is ask by emailing smocks@cox.net. Give me your child's shirt size plus a name and mailing address including zip. I'll send one as soon as I can.
There's no catch and no obligation.
Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment